Thank you for allowing us to provide you pain medicine care.
We realize that pain management care is essential to allowing our patients to live their lives to the fullest. We are still open for business, more than ever committed to providing a safe environment for all patients, and proactively taking measures to mitigate concerns around Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are closely monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) along with guidance from local and U.S. government health agencies. Rest assured that we have implemented a COVID-19 Preparedness Plan designed to help us prevent the spread of the virus to the best of our abilities. Among other things, our plan includes the following:
- Daily/ongoing sanitization of our lobby, exam rooms and other common areas
- Available hand sanitizer and masks for patients and employees
- Employees following best practice infection prevention methods such as hand washing for at least 20 seconds and using hand sanitizers before and after every patient and on the hour.
- New phone and check-in screening processes to proactively identify potentially infected patients
- Each patient goes directly into their own room to maintain social isolation.
For this plan to be successful, we have implemented and respectfully ask that you be mindful of some new policies to ensure we minimize spread to our patient population.
If at any time you feel you meet the criteria for COVID-19, please call our office to schedule a telemedicine appointment. Such criteria include:
- Fever, cough, or shortness of breath
- Recent travel to a high-risk country: China, Iran, Italy, Japan, and South Korea. Note: This country list is updated regularly by the CDC. Visit their website to see details.
- Exposure to someone with confirmed diagnosis of Coronavirus
We are changing the following in order to do our part to limit the spread of COVID-19:
- For clinic visits: All Patients are recommended to do telemedicine encounters with a provider and delay any in person, face to face visits for next month. You can do this by downloading the software ZOOM on your phone or computer.
- For all visits: We will no longer allow anyone other than the patient, including non-essential family members and children under the age of 16 in our clinic. This includes waiting room and/or exam rooms. Please make arrangements for them to wait in your vehicle during your visit. We will notify them via text once your visit is over. If you are undergoing a procedure, we will transport you to your vehicle with assistance.
We encourage you to practice safe infection control methods as well. The CDC recommends the following:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
We will continue to do our part to provide safe, high-quality pain management care. At the same time, we hope these measures will ensure a delay in the spread of COVID-19.
Your health matters to us!
The Physicians, management, and staff